Ideally situated in the high-demand neighborhood of Isle of Pines, near Lake Nona. Home is located across the street from Lake Mary Jane with partial view and beautiful lakefront estate homes. Lake access thru the neighborhood's private gated community park with boat ramps for $150/year. It is an optional POA which is only for the neighborhood park/activities and lake access not for the home. Easy access centally located to airport, attractions, downtown, beaches, expressways, and new Medical City. This home offers four-bedroom, three-bath and has been updated with interior and exterior features that make this a perfect place to call home. The entire home has new luxury vinyl planks throughout and the bathrooms have tile. Sitting on over a 1/3 of an acre corner fenced lot. Mature tree. This home will go fast! Optional POA fees include access to the lake, covered peir, boat launch, playground, covered picnic table area and fun community events such as upcoming 4th of July BBQ/fireworks, and many holiday events to get to know your neighbors.
Fireplace is decorative only
Third bathroom leads to outside in case a pool is added.
Decorative barn doors in master bedroom
Newer Kitchen appliances
Seller specified "Luxury Vinyl plank floors"
New Roof - 2019
Septic pumped and serviced- 2017
Newer Water system with reverse osmosis and water softener $75 monthly maintenance 2018
New plumbing pipes replaced poly pipes- 2016
Garage door- 2019
New paint inside and out just last year.
Generator hook up in garage
Newer large shed
New Ceiling fans
Garbage disposal 2016
Home has been wired for an in-ground pool.
The following does not convey- Grill, Firepit, Wine rack in the kitchen, Curtains and rods, Shelf in the bedroom, Ring doorbell, Surveillance cameras, Washer, and Dryer.
Property Details 13919 MARINE DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL, 32832
- Subdivision: ISLE OF PINES SIXTH ADD
- Area: 32832 - Orlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- County: Orange
- List Date: 05/11/2022
- Beds: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Year Built: 1987
- Sq. Ft.: 1,807
- Lot Size: 0.37
- Garage: Yes
- Lot Description: Cleared, Corner Lot, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Paved
- Garage/Parking Spaces: 2.00
- Tax Amount: $2,713
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Appliances: Yes
- Laundry Features: Inside, Laundry Room
- Windows Features: Blinds
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Lot Features: Cleared, Corner Lot, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Paved
- Roof: Shingle
- Other structures: Shed(s), Storage, Workshop
- Parking features: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Parking Pad
- Patio/Porch features: Patio
- Spa: NO
- View: Trees/Woods
- Water body name: LAKE MARY JANE
- Elementry: Moss Park Elementary
- Middle: Innovation Middle School
- High: Lake Nona High
- Tax Annual Amount: $2,713
- Tax Year: 2021
- Association Fee: $150
- Association Fee Frequency: Annually
Estimated Monthly Mortgage Calculator
This calculator is provided for informational purposes. You should not make any decisions based simply on the information provided. Values indicated are estimates and may not be accurate and are only to be used as a guide. This calculator should not be relied upon in any way as the sole source of information. Please consult your financial, tax or legal advisers for an accurate assessment of your mortgage payments and any advice relating to your personal circumstances.